DELIVERING YOUR FUTURE.
We know there’s no more joyful time than when you’re expecting. That’s why Methodist Stone Oak Hospital was designed to exceed your expectations. The hospital offers the trusted choice of quality Methodist Women’s Health Services in the North Central area of San Antonio. And, it has a birthing center with unrivaled services designed to enhance this miraculous experience. Here are just some of the amenities for Moms:
- Family Centered Care
- Luxurious private rooms for labor and delivery with a flat screen TV and Wi-Fi
- Ergonomically designed birthing beds to enhance comfort
- Rooming-in options
- Valet parking
- 15 minute massage for inpatient moms
If the need should arise, you have the comfort of knowing we’ll have the most up-to-date Neonatal Intensive Care Unit in the area. Deliver your future at the hospital of the future. Prepare to be babied through the process.
Call us at
to schedule a Peek-A-Boo Tour of our facility!
WE’VE DELIVERED BABIES FOR MORE THAN 50 YEARS.
We have TRANSFORMED the environment in our Women’s Pavilion and changed the whole birthing experience. We’ve made sure our maternity facilities are the newest and most modern in the city. There’s a special entrance and admitting area for moms-to-be. The pavilion includes 24 Labor / Delivery / Recovery rooms and 52 private rooms, including new private luxury suites. Luxury suites are based on availability, for an additional fee, and include sleeping areas for family members, specially prepared meals and complimentary valet after delivery. AS ALWAYS, OUR DEDICATED STAFF WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH EXCELLENT CARE AND COMFORT. It’s no wonder that Methodist Hospital is preferred by more women in San Antonio and that we deliver more babies than any other hospital.
EXCLUSIVE SERVICES OFFERED
- A newly remodeled and expanded Women’s Pavilion
- New admitting and triage area
- New suites feature seating and sleeping accommodations for guests, separate private baths, plentiful storage space, refrigerators, Wi-Fi and cable TV
- Private mother/baby rooms so dads, siblings and extended family can spend more time with the newborn
- The most sophisticated and highest level of neonatal care in the largest Level IIIc NICU in South Texas. Offering direct access to all the children’s doctors your new baby may need in association with Methodist Children’s Hospital
- Technologically advanced infant security system
- Direct link to Methodist Children’s Hospital
- Texas 10 Step certified lactation services on site and internationally certified lactation consultants available for in-room assistance
- FirstSteps birth and parenting education classes
- Free membership to the WomanPlus® health and wellness program